Rules: 1. Write 10 things about yourself.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Make another set of questions.
4. Invite People to Answer the Questions you ask of their own Free Will.
Things about myself
1) I'm not exactly the most cheerful person. A lot of my life focuses on my own mortality.
2) I can't help but wonder if people think I'm an idiot.
3) I am addicted to OCTs. Both as a participant and as a judge. I'm pretty sure my sister's going to have me locked up for it.
4) I recently got my license to sell insurance; Life, Health, Long-Term Care and Fixed Annuities, if you wished to know.
5) I run a weekly online comic, Nostalgia's Genius
6) I'm more or less always stressed. Doesn't matter how much work I have. Not having work is just as stressful.
7) I get really lonely. Like, REALLY. Role plays help, but I never know when people are available.
8) I'm an introvert, but occasionally, I need to be around people.
9) I don't know what I'm doing. Ever.
10) I have pretty bad luck. It's only offset by my ability.
1. What caused you to start drawing and or why did you get serious with your art?
I actually started taking art seriously when I met Ron Mazellan; my future professor of illustration. That was only about five years ago. But he believed in me before anyone else. Even myself.
2. Do you have any future plans for your art?
If I had my druthers, I'd make graphic novels. However, unless something really significant or superb happens, I'll stick to OCTs and work on it as much and as often as I can.
3. Do you have an Instagram or PaigeeWorld account you post art on?
No. Not at all.
4. Who are some artists you get inspiration from or you look up to?
I look up to a lot of people... it's not even funny. However, I can't say that they'd be very proud of me if they saw my work, so I'll save them the general embarrassment.
5. What is your all time favorite anime and what is your favorite anime that's currently airing?
I guess my favorite is Gin Tama. Weird. But it goes from really silly and raunchy to really sweet and serious, to the point where it makes me cry. It's insane, and I love it.
As for currently running anime... I have no idea. I really don't.
6. Favorite art medium to use?
I use traditional mediums (paper, pencil, and ink) with a digital overlay.
7. What's your number 1 comfort food?
Crunchy Honey Peanut Butter. Super fattening. But it's so good.
8. Have you ever been to any conventions? If so which one(s)?
I've been to Youmacon... and another one. It was free. I don't remember the name of it, though.
9. What are (did) you dress(ing) up as for Halloween?
I'm not dressing up. I have no where to go. Nothing to do.
10. If you got to choose some fan art I did what would it be of? (I'd love to know an anime, DC or Marvel series, and a tv show or movie)
My favorite of yours? Probably the Red Hood and the Outlaws panel. XP
My questions go as follows. Please answer them at your own leisure:
1. What do you think of OCTs as a construct? What could they do better? What do they do well?
2. Do u liek Mudkips? (Were you on dA when HQ did that for April Fools?)
3. What is the number one trick you can do with your body?
4. Are you content?
5. Do you think you take critiques well?
6. If you had to name your top fault, what is it?
7. Do you enjoy the art you do?
8. Do you have any hope for the future?
9. How many of your original characters can you name without looking?
10. Do you fine these kind of things irritating?